Answered By: Katie Hoskins Last Updated: Jun 13, 2016 Views: 328
To see what items you have borrowed, an item's due date, or to renew library materials:
- Go to www.nvcc.edu/library > Books & eBooks tab.
- Click My Account.
- In the top right corner, click Sign In.
- Enter your MyNOVA (Blackboard) username and password and click "Sign In."
- After you log in, you will see a list of items you have borrowed. The status column (furthest to the right) will indicate whether or not each item is renewable.
- You can click the checkbox next to the item(s) that you want to renew and press Renew Selected or you can click Renew All to renew all items.
Renew Selected Renew All
Note: some items cannot be renewed. More information about the library's circulation policies can be found under Borrow, Renew, Request on the library's homepage.