Answered By: Katie Hoskins Last Updated: Aug 10, 2018 Views: 156
Answered By: Katie Hoskins
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2018 Views: 156
Maybe. Here's what you need to know:
- Generally, the library does not purchase textbooks and is dependent on the instructor/academic department to donate a physical copy.
- Textbooks are unique to each campus. E.g., it is unlikely that Manassas will have a reserve copy of a textbook used for an Annandale course.
- You need a current NOVACard (student ID) to borrow reserve materials. Most textbooks on reserve are for 2 HOUR LIBRARY USE ONLY. The loan period is determined by the professor, not the library.
- There is a $4/hour or $4/day fee for late reserve materials.
- Reserve materials cannot be renewed.